Monday, May 21, 2012

Catch up time!!

Before starting a blog I couldn't understand why some of my fave bloggers would go missing for a while.  I would think it can't be that difficult to blog on a regular basis.  I take it back now.  Life got busy.  Somehow at the end of the day uploading photos didn't sound like a good time.  I'm back, and it's time to play catch up.

Let's start with a fab party weekend in South MS.  It was bittersweet as we celebrated my nephew's 2nd birthday. My bro-in-law and family are headed to Quantico followed by flight school followed by several years all over the world.  We are proud of him but will miss them.  The weekend was also special because my mom came into town on the train to ride back to Jackson and stay for a few days.  While near the Gulf Coast we made a quick visit since she has not been back post Hurricane Katrina.  They are making progress.  The new homes are lovely but is still shocking and sad how much destruction occurred.  The kids love the water and the freedom of the beach.

Birthday Boy

Such a cute cake by Amy

Bro-in-law, Steven with new little one, Evie



Sweet girl


Sis-in-law, Amy










I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment