Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Decade



Tomorrow, May 25, Eric and I will celebrate a big occasion.  Ten years and 3 sweet boys later, I still love hanging out with my best friend.  He is such a great husband and the best dad I've ever known.  I have always called him the "exception to the rule" and feel lucky to be his wife.

We plan to spend the day in New Orleans on Saturday--browsing art museums, eating the best food ever, taking a carriage ride through the French Quarter, and ending with beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde.  I am beyond excited for this big date.  Meanwhile, we are planning a bigger trip for the fall after getting settled in a home.  Big city or relaxing beach??  To be decided...

I am looking forward to the 10 years ahead together with our family and the adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment