Thursday, March 29, 2012

Like Coming Home...




If you had told me I would be moving back to my home state of MS after living in Atlanta for 9 years, I would have said "never".  Well...here we are in Jackson, MS.  Life is funny that way.  I'm not sure why it was a surprise seeing as how the idea of this job for Eric has been out there for years even before it was a real possibility.  It was, however, a bit of surprise that we would close on a house and get the official job offer 3 days later!  Eric and I debated for months over leaving GA-- our friends, family, church, an international firm...home.  But home is not really a geographical location.  Home is our family of five together wherever that may be.  So the hunt is on for a house, a church, a school, new friends, favorite restaurants, parks, shops, etc.


My sweet little guys in GA before the move

Let the adventure begin...





No comments:

Post a Comment